West Seattle Thriftway is a locally owned and operated grocery store located in the heart of the Morgan Junction. Our goal everyday is to be a team of individuals that are passionate about food and exceptional customer service. We have great pride in what we do and the connection we have to our community.
We are able to offer our employees:
Attractive wages DOE and low cost medical, dental and vision insurance.
10% Employee discount, incentive programs and 401K.
Life and disability insurance and pension.
Paid time off benefits including vacation, birthday, holidays and sick time.
Flexible work schedule.
As a cashier, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our customers.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Strong customer service, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Have a friendly attitude and a desire to work with the public and in a team environment.
- Must be willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Be prompt, reliable and responsible.
You must fill out an application.
Click below to download it.